Monday, April 27, 2009

It Begins.

I have no money or even the know - how to make a real website to host my stuff. So as inspired by other photographers I know that have .blogspot accounts.

HERE I AM.

This thing is kinda like live journal.
Only better?
We'll see.

This weekend I rented a bunch of equiptment from Headshots Toronto, as my favourite lens is getting repaired. AF 50 mm 1.8 and a really sweet fisheye lens, along with a lighting disk ( which I didn't even need). Brendan, being the doll that he is, drove all over Navan trying to find a sick spot for our white trash photo shoot. Along side him were Renee, Steph, and Amanda. The shoot went really well, until the mini tornado struck and almost killed us. It was very epic and movie like.

Anyways, heres some of the shots.

































2 comments:

  1. Fuck yeah, this pictures rule, best you've done. Looveee it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty sweet little shed

    ReplyDelete